Did you go to the library?
I have always loved going to the library. I loved the library at the elementary school in Joseph City. I loved the way it was set up. I loved the little tables and chairs. I love books, so it was one of my favorite places to be. I have always loved going to libraries, but the one that really saved my sanity was the one we went to in Killeen, Texas. I had a hard time when we lived there because I was so bored all the time. We were newly married and I didn’t know anyone in the area except for Martin and some of his Army buddies. I didn’t have anyone to hang out with and Martin had to have the car most days. I was home alone most of the day. We didn’t have a TV or a computer. The radio was on 24/7 for background noise and I did a lot of cross-stitch and reading. Those two things were my sanity. Well, those things and Martin when he wasn’t at work. We found the library and it was so nice to always have books to read.
This blog sucks!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment