What was my least favorite job? Why?
I honestly have had fairly good luck with jobs. My first job was at Burger King and it wasn’t my favorite, but it was a pretty good job for a high school student and a first job. I worked there the summer between junior and senior year and then the last semester of my senior year as well as that summer. If I had to pick a worst job, this would have to be it, but like I said, it wasn’t that bad. I guess this would be the least favorite just because of the grease and grime you get from working at a fast food restaurant. I always felt like I smelled like French fries.
Working at Movie Gallery was my most difficult job. It wasn’t a hard job for the most part, but it was challenging for me. I don’t do well with confrontation and being the store manager, I had to deal with a lot of it. I also love people, but I’m not good at managing them. I’m not forceful enough. For the most part I liked the job though. I love movies so that part was great. I also really liked most of my customers. I did have a few that I wanted to run into the back room when I saw them coming, but they were very few and far between. I also grew to love most of my employees. I was actually pretty lucky as far as that goes. I only had a few really bad ones and a couple of kind of bad ones. Most of them were just awesome and people that I can still call friends.
This blog sucks!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment