Write about your favorite part of growing up.
My favorite part of growing up is most definitely my family. I have great friends and great relatives, but my parents and siblings are the best. We had our fights with our siblings and our hard times, but it is so nice that we can all say that we are friends as well as siblings. It seems that in other families there quite often is at least one family member that doesn’t feel as close as all of the others. Or maybe none of them are very close. I’m just thankful that we are a close and loving family, even when we don’t live close by or talk to each other very often. I know that all of my siblings and that my parents love me and I love all of them.
This blog sucks!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment