Write about a silly crush.
I am like the poster child for silly crushes. I have had my crushes on famous people. I have had my crushes on guys from other teams during sports seasons. I have had my crushes on the boys from my high school. It seems though, that I had at least one major person that I had a huge crush on each year of junior high and high school. Well, sometimes those crushes lasted a little longer than just one year.
7th grade was the exchange student from Iceland, Kristjan, and then a friend’s older brother, Steve.
8th grade was Jason Sepp.
9th grade was a guy on the St. Johns wrestling team, I think his name was Shawn, and a guy on the Mogollon wrestling team named Tim.
10th grade was still the guy from Mogollon and his younger brother, Damon. There was also another guy from Mogollon who I liked that I met while watching a basketball game there, I think. His name was Chris and he was my first real boyfriend. That doesn’t include the boy in fifth grade that had a friend ask me out for him. We were boyfriend and girlfriend for the last few weeks of school and the whole summer but never talked. He did give me gifts while we were still in school though. We broke up on the first day of school because another girl told him I wanted to break up with him and then she asked him out.
11th grade I liked two different guys from my high school, Bryan and John.
12th grade I still liked one of those guys from my high school, still Bryan.
I was such a dork when it came to boys and embarrassed myself so much.
This blog sucks!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment