CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Suzi takes awesome pictures!!!

My little sister Suzi took some pictures for our family when they were here visiting in January. Not only does she take awesome pictures, but I always love the way that she edits them and gives us a few different choices of each pose. They are all awesome. Thanks so much Suzi! You ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Sydney and Susannah are sure growing up. No matter how many times I tell them that they can't get any older, they just don't listen. Sydney is 11 and in the 5th grade and Susannah is 8 and in the 3rd grade.

This really old car is outside my dad's shop. I'm not good with car details, so I don't even know what kind it is. I just know that it looks really cool and now we know that it makes an awesome backdrop for some really great pictures.


Martin and some weird girl. Since this was taken in January, that means it was shortly after our 12th anniversary. He sure has put up with that weird girl for quite a while, eh?

4 comments:

Diana said...

Great pictures! I love the back drop too! You all look great! I haven't seen you in sooooo long!

Alicia said...

Those pictures look so gooooood! I love them (and your new background).

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi, your girls are beautiful, and you don't seem to have aged a bit, I wish I could say the same about me! Great Pictures!
Rachel

Jodilyn said...

Thanks you guys! I am so happy with the pictures, and that doesn't happen often when I am in them.