CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hello My Long Lost Blog!

OK, I know I'm not, nor have I ever been, the best at keeping up with my blog. But this is silly. It has been over a month since I have updated. I keep having things to post about, but then don't do it because there is also so much to catch up on. I need to forget the catching up. Catching up is never going to happen because I just keep getting further behind.

I'm starting again today and not worrying about what I have missed. Later if I find an awesome picture or remember a story to share, I will share it. If not, oh well. Just like my scrapbooks, there are going to be missing stories in my blog. I will try to do better in the future.

This week has been and will continue to be a busy one. I had to work Monday (normally I am off on Mondays) because I had some training to attend at work in the afternoon. That started my week of in an interesting way. Yesterday I took the morning off so that I could go to a doctors appointment where nothing was accomplished but the creating of another appointment the end of January. I had to be to Benson for more training in the afternoon. Today is training all day in Benson. Thursday should be a fairly normal day where I will be back out at the plant, but because of being in all the training it will be fairly busy. Friday I will be leaving work early so as to get the rest of my "day off" this week. Crazy work week makes for a crazy everything else week too.

The girls have a half-day today. That means that they will get to spend time with Grandma since Martin will be taking his last final today. The girls and I will probably be going to a concert on Friday. Sydney's choir teacher at school and her sisters will be performing as well as the high school choir. That should be a pretty good show.

This weekend will be spent catching up on the cleaning that didn't get accomplished while working on all of my crafts for the Apple Festival.

Yep, busy week. Next week should be back to normal mostly, except for all of the Christmas parties at work.

Hello boring post. At least it helped me break back into posting. I am really going to try to do better, but then I think I might say that every time. I must sound like a broken record.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Your schedule is packed! Man!

Best of luck.