CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm It!!

I was tagged by my little brother Gus. Maybe he noticed that it has been way too long since I updated my blog. So today I will complete the tag and tomorrow I hope to get to an actual post.

4 Random things I love about my husband:
*He is full of useful information. When the girls ask a question that I don't know the answer to I can always say "go ask your dad" and he will almost always have the answer.
*He has a great sense of humor and he gets my sarcastic sense of humor.
*We have lots of fun together, no matter what we are doing.
*I love that some of our interests are different so we can learn to enjoy new things. There are quite a few things that I enjoy now that I would not have given a chance if he had not introduced me to them.

4 Jobs I've had:
*Customer Service Manager at Walmart
*Data Entry Clerk at Current
*Store Manager at Movie Gallery
*Purchasing Coordinator

4 Movies I have seen more than once:
*10 Things I Hate About You
*Never Been Kissed
*How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
*Penelope
(That was a hard one because I really love a lot of movies and I will watch them over and over and over again. Just ask Martin! :) )

4 TV Shows I watch:
*Big Bang Theory
*Biggest Loser
*So You Think You Can Dance
*How I Met Your Mother

4 Places I've Been:
*Luxemburg
*Boston, MA
*Seattle, WA
*Sea World

4 places I've lived:
*Killeen, TX
*Baumholder, Germany
*Colorado Springs, CO
*Willcox, AZ

4 Favorite Foods:
*Orange Chicken
*Pizza
*Steak
*Almost anything "Mexican"

4 Places I'd Like to Visit:
*England
*Germany
*Australia
*Erie, PA

4 People I tag:
I'm going to skip the tagging part, but if any of my blog readers wants to join in, feel free to join in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jodi!!! so i'm new to bogging and i am stoked to find you! i love that i can find and catch up with all my girls! so remind me, is your daughter 11 or 12? i just remember we had the baby shower at your mom's house the same week gus came home from his mission. i have butterflies just remembering that! geez! i'm so glad to see your blog and to see that you're a scapper too! weee! love to hear back!

becky bean

Diana said...

Hey Jodi! I haven't looked at your blog in awhile. I thought I had it linked to mine. I am going to make sure that it is linked now!
Hope you are feeling better and not so blue...I guess that was a month ago...So you better be doing better by now!

Raysha said...

Your favorite food list made me so dang hungry!! I'm doing that Biggest Loser blog style. It started last Friday. I did terrible this week and now your food list is threatening to ruin even more!! I'll be calling you this weekend so we can talk Twilight movie and Apple Festival!!