If you were one inch tall, what would you do?
This is an interesting question. When I think about this one I usually remember “Honey I Shrunk the Kids”. I sure did like that movie when I was younger. It was the favorite movie of our cousins that lived with us when they were little. “Shrunk the Kids, Shrunk the Kids …”. It also reminds me of the Littles books that I loved to read back in elementary school.
I guess if I were one inch tall I would enjoy a lot more adventures than I do at my normal size. Just think about how would be an adventure at that size. Even just walking through a lawn would be like walking through a jungle. Adventures would be much more accessible at that size. I would make friends with the butterflies because what beautiful companions they would be. When I imagine myself at one inch tall, I have more confidence and enjoy life more. Maybe I need to take lessons from little me and just learn to let go and enjoy my life.
What is your favorite food at Thanksgiving time?
This one is a hard one for me because I just love food. I guess I will narrow it down to one “food” and one “dessert”. That will certainly make it easier because I’m in a bit of a tie.
The food would have to be mashed potatoes and gravy. I love the stuffing and the turkey, but if I had to pick just one thing, I would load that plate up with the potatoes and gravy. Normally I eat the gravy on the stuffing, turkey, and potatoes. I love gravy, but you can’t just have gravy. Even I know that would be gross.
The dessert is most certainly pumpkin pie with LOTS of whipped cream. My favorite dessert for many years was Lemon Meringue Pie but lately I have realized that my favorite has changed. Pumpkin Pie all the way, and the whipped cream has to be Cool Whip.
What is your dream car? Why? Do you think you will ever have that dream car?
My dream car for many years was a Mazda Miata. I still love how they look. I once saw one in an advertisement that was a very beautiful dark green color. It was so awesome. For the longest time I kept that advertisement in one of my yearbooks from Joseph City. I have since gone back and looked and that ad is gone. I’m not sure what happened to it, but I don’t remember taking it out.
My idea of a dream car has changed a bunch since back then. Right now, when I am not able to drive our newer vehicle, I have to drive a Dodge Neon back and forth to work. That car is way too small for me. The seat is all the way back and I still feel like I am driving with the steering wheel between my knees. I hate how low it is to the ground and how hard it is to get out of it. I have learned that I just don’t like small cars. So there goes the Miata out as the dream car. I still love the looks of them, but they would just never work for me. Plus now that we are a family of four, having a two seat vehicle would just be silly.
I have no idea what my dream car is right now. I actually don’t pay that much attention to cars. I mean I will notice one that looks cool on the road, but most times don’t recognize what kind it is, and promptly forget that I saw one I liked. I guess research could be done in this area to see what appeals to me.
This blog sucks!
15 years ago

1 comment:
I remember your facination with the Mazda Miata! And I agree that the gravy just makes the meal at Thanksgiving. It's a must!
Post a Comment