CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Susannah comment

On Wednesday, after picking Susannah up at school, we were waiting at the middle school for Sydney to get out. Susannah and I were discussing my memories (or lack thereof) of funny things that Susannah had said or done. The middle school parking lot that we use is set up like this:

\\\\\ (one row of parking spots)
--- (offending driver)
///@/ (other row of parking spots with us as the @ symbol)

So, as we were discussing those funny memories, the offending driver stopped where labeled on my diagram. This is not a one time thing. This same offending driver parks in that same place, EVERY DAY. (Major pet peeve.) It isn't like all of the parking spots are filled either. There were at least 10 open spots.

Me, being my sarcastic self, I had to make a comment. It went something like, "Some people think they are so special that they don't have to park like normal people, but really they are just ...". We won't cover what I actually said because it came from my potty mouth side that should never be allowed to speak in front of my children.

Susannah pipes up from the back seat. "Yeah mom! Some people think that they are special, but they are really "special". Yes, she actually made the quote marks with her fingers when she said special. It was hilarious. Maybe not nice, or politically correct, but it was freaking hilarious. I busted up. Then she said, "Mom, I know something funny I said. Really recently."

She is such a smart kid, and we really need to start watching what we say around her more.

I remember another story I need to tell. The potty mouth reminded me. When Raysha and Scottie were visiting a few weeks ago, Raysha and I were talking and I said something about having a potty mouth. It has been a bit, and my memory stinks, so I don't have the exact wording down. Maybe Raysha can help me if she remembers.

So, I made the comment about my potty mouth with Scottie in the room. Scottie said to Raysha, "Mommy, Jodi has a potty mouth. She stinks." Raysha responded with a question asking what he said. Scottie said, "Jodi has a potty mouth. She has poop in there. She stinks." Hee Hee!! I might not have the wording down exactly right, but that is the jist of it. It was so funny.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Ha Ha sooo funny! Scottie and Susannah!You remember my post about Gracie's potty mouth. I love kids!

Raysha said...

I can't remember the exact way that went but yes, that is the jist of it. Crazy kid!