CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Posting

It is kind of silly. I check all of the many blogs that I have found and when there is not an update, I am disappointed. Then I think about how rarely I post, I feel like I have no right to hope that others have posted. I don't know why I can read other people's stuff, sometimes everyday stuff, but think that my everyday stuff is too boring for others to read. And then I remind myself that it shouldn't matter what others think, because I should write stuff in this blog that I want to remember in the future. Plus, I don't really know how many people actually read my blog, so maybe I'm worrying too much for no reason. Then I remember that of course I worry too much. That has been my whole life. Worrying too much about what everyone else thinks, and not what Jodi thinks.

I have told myself many times to not worry about what everyone else thinks. So far it has never worked. Today I'm going to really make an effort to remind myself that what is important is that I get this stuff down for me and my family. That I get the stuff down so that when my memory is even crappier than it is now, that I can remember the fun things that we do as a family, the fun things my kiddos do and say, and just every day life.

So, here goes with my everyday boring life. There won't be very many pictures, because, we just don't take as many pictures as we should. There will mostly be stories about what happened during my day, silly and cute things the kids say and do, and lots of journal jar stuff, but hopefully those of you who read my blog from time to time, might enjoy learning a bit more about me and my family. And maybe, if I start to do better with my picture taking, there might be more pictures in the future. I really do mean to start taking more pictures.

2 comments:

Raysha said...

Yeah, a new post! I'm excited to read about your every day life and all. Are you going to go to Alpine for Memorial Day weekend?

Laurie said...

I hope we can see you over Memorial Day weekend. We miss you guys.
It seems like the posts that I think are just everyday, boring posts are the ones that people seem to relate with the best.