CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm it!!

I have been tagged by Suzi.

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


3 Joys
1 My family (kids, husband, parents, siblings...all of them)
2 A good nights sleep. I don't seem to be getting the good ones lately.
3 Scrapbooking. Whether it be actually doing it, reading about it, collecting supplies for it. All aspects bring me joy.

3 Fears
1 Not being good enough whether it be as a mom, friend, sibling, etc.
2 Losing a member of my family
3 Creepy crawly things

3 Goals
1 Complete my 101 Things list
2 Buckle down and work to become more healthy
3 Become a better friend and more comfortable with sharing with friends.

3 Current obsessions/collections
1 Scrapbooking has to be one of them
2 The Big Bang Theory
3 Lots and Lots of Reality shows

3 Random Surprising Facts
1 OK, it won't be surprising to a few people, but it is pretty strange. I am allergic to most fresh fruits and veggies. Once they are processed in any way, I can eat them. This kind of makes dieting difficult, and I miss having a good slice of watermelon on a warm day and a yummy caramel apple around Halloween.
2 I am a pretty messy person. Clutter is the decore at home. But my desk at work has to be pretty much spotless before I leave. No papers on top and everything put in its place. I think once we are settled in, if we can find a place for everything, that hopefully there will be less clutter in our house. I'm sick of my cluttering tendencies and I know that Martin is sick of it.
3 When I was little I thought I wanted to be an interior decorator. It is a good thing I didn't try to go that route, because I have no sense of style when it comes to decorating my house. I don't even hate pictures on the wall because I just don't know where they would look best. When we moved into this new place, I put the furniture in exactly the same layout as it was in the old place. Martin even had mentioned that sometimes he forgets he is in the new house rather then the old one, because everything is laid out exactly the same.

I think that I am going to skip the tagging part. If it takes me so long to get to completing a tag, I don't want to make anyone else feel guilty like I have felt. :) So if anyone wants to join in, feel free!!

No comments: