
OK, anyone who knows me and knows my husband, knows that I just might have a thing for "nerdy" or "geeky" guys. My husband fully admits that he is a geek about many things, and I have to admit that I am a bit of a geek too. (Just don't tell anyone. It is a secret!) Two of the geeks in the family now have a new favorite show. I love "The Big Bang Theory".
I have enjoyed this show from the beginning, but the show tonight was the best yet. I loved it. So many awesome lines. We were laughing so hard at one point, that Martin actually had sandwich come out of his nose. Yep, sandwich!! Not a liquid, but actual solid chunks. (OK, I have just been informed that none if it actually came out of Martin's nose, just into his nasal passages, but still!!) I probably should have warned my pregnant sister not to read that part, but I guess it is too late now.
I also have admitted to Martin, that I have a bit of a "geek crush" on Leonard from this show. I'm not sure what it is, but I find him pretty sexy. That might be a bit more than some people would want to know, but I'm sharing anyway. Leonard is played by Johnny Galecki, who you might recognize from the show Roseanne.

So, that is the extent of my sharing for the night. If you get a chance, please check out this show. We love it and will be buying the 1st season on DVD as soon as it is available.
I have been tagged in a few different blogs recently and not recently at all. I probably won't get to those tonight, but I strive to get them answered finally tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment