*What is your earliest memory? Why has it stayed with you?
*What is the most frustrating part of who you are?
*What are your simple pleasures?
Source for Journaling Prompts
The most frustrating part of who I am is my lack of self confidence and need to be liked by everyone. I am always seeking the approval of others instead of being happy with myself. I am really going to be working on that this year. Hopefully next year at this time or even in a few months from now, I will not be saying that this is the most frustrating part of who I am.
I am always looking for book suggestions or anything else people might suggest to help me out. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. If I have any readers that is. ;)
*What is the most frustrating part of who you are?
*What are your simple pleasures?
Source for Journaling Prompts
The most frustrating part of who I am is my lack of self confidence and need to be liked by everyone. I am always seeking the approval of others instead of being happy with myself. I am really going to be working on that this year. Hopefully next year at this time or even in a few months from now, I will not be saying that this is the most frustrating part of who I am.
I am always looking for book suggestions or anything else people might suggest to help me out. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. If I have any readers that is. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment