*Am I happy with my job, life, and situation? What parts are good? What parts are bad?
* What are you thankful for?
*When have you realized you were really wrong in your judgment about someone?
Source for Journaling Prompts
* What are you thankful for?
*When have you realized you were really wrong in your judgment about someone?
Source for Journaling Prompts
There are many things that I am thankful for. I just know that I am going to miss something really important. I am very thankful for my family and my friends. I have an awesome family. My parents rock and I am happy that we get to spend so much time with them. I couldn't ask for better brothers and sisters. My husband is very great and I love him more and more every day. My kids are the best. I couldn't ask for better kids.
I am very thankful that we have a place to live, food to feed our family, and a job that at least pays the bills. I am thankful that we are all healthy and happy. I am also very thankful that we even though we might live in a town that we aren't huge fans of, that we are able to make the best of it and thrive anyway.
I am thankful for my hobbies and talents. I love being creative and making new and fun things. Lately I am really thankful for crochet and the fun that I have making things for the people that I love.
I could think of many more things, but I am going to close this one off for tonight. I am also thankful when I get enough sleep, which has been pretty scarce lately. I'm going to head to bed and get as much as I can before my sweet little guy needs to eat again.

No comments:
Post a Comment