CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Two Peas Journaling prompts 01/02

The one I picked to blog about is in bold.


*Within the next 3 months, I plan to...


*The thing I wish other people would get about me is...

*Describe yourself spiritually

I got these ideas from Journaling Prompts


This one is kind of easy after yesterday's post. Within the next 3 months, I plan to work really hard to keep my goals for the year with the main focus being on my word for the year. LEARN. I am thinking of a few ways that I can make learning the focus of each day. For one thing I want to make some sort of a wall hanging that I can put close to my computer. I think having something pretty to look at and just having the word be right there for me to see each day will help to remind me what I need to be working for.

Quite a few years ago I purchased Dr. Phil's book, "Self Matters". I also bought the workbook. I have read introduction at least four times since I bought the book and never went any further. This month I will be cracking the book open once again, but this time I will finish it. Whether this book will help or not, we will see. My reasoning for using it first is that I have both the book and the workbook already. It would be silly to spend more money when I haven't tried this one out yet. I don't know where I will go after this one, but it is a good place to start.

I also am going to spend the next three months working on my picture a day. I tried to do it last year and it didn't take too long before I forgot to take the pictures. I'm going to do it this year. The first two days are accomplished so far. Two down. Many, many more fun memories to capture this year. I am thinking that it might be fun to post the pictures and stories once a week.

Other than those two things, I will make more time for crafting and try to manage my time better so I can get done what needs to be done around the house so that I don't feel guilty for working on my crafts. Working on meal plans, shopping, and managing money will also be looked into and researched.

I'm having fun already!

No comments: