CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

High School

Describe a typical day during high school years.

Freshman and Sophomore year, in Joseph City, I would wake up, get ready, do some chore, and walk to school. I usually walked with friends. Once at school we would walk up and down the halls until time for class to start. Lunch I would usually walk home for and then back to school. After school I would have practice for volleyball, cheer, or track, depending on the season. After practice one evening I would go to young women activities. Another evening was spent at clogging lessons. I also fit piano lessons in there somewhere. The rest of the time was spent doing homework, reading, finishing chores, or hanging out with my friends.

Junior and Senior year we would wake up really early in the morning to go to seminary. Before we had a car, dad would take us on his way to work. After we had a car for me to drive I drove us. After seminary we would go to school. Lunch was usually one of the fast food restaurants in town. I almost never had money, so I took my sack lunch along or else just didn’t eat. If we had to for some reason, we would eat in the cafeteria. After school my Junior year I would ride the bus home and finish chores, work on crafts, or read. I didn’t hang out with many people, so I spent most of my free time at home. I did have young women activities once a week. During my senior year, first semester, I pretty much did the same as Junior year. I did have a pretty good group of friends that I hung out with sometimes, but not very often. During wrestling season I had Wrestlerette practice and then games and stuff. After wrestling season was over, I worked at Burger King in the evenings. I fit homework in there somewhere.

No comments: