OK, I have finished the first two books for one of my goals, so now I need to post my reviews. Hopefully all of this stuff doesn't get too boring for my few readers. Maybe at some point I will have to create a separate blog for all of this stuff. For now I will just keep it like it is.
1. One for the Money by Janet Evanovich - I had heard many good things about this series of books before I decided to check this one out. It is about a woman named Stephanie Plum who becomes a bond hunter after losing her job, having her car repossessed, and having to sell most of her belongings. Over all, I really liked the book. It was pretty humorous. I would have to say that I enjoy the Sue Grafton books better, but then that could change as I get a little further into the series. This one I checked out from the library here in town. Who knows how much of the series they actually have, but I will try to get through the series either from borrowing from the library or purchasing from Bookmans.
2. Midwives by Chris Bohjalian - This book was very good. It took me a bit longer to get through the book than most books. I'm not sure why though, because I really enjoyed it. The book is told from the viewpoint of the daughter of a midwife who is on trial for something that happened during the delivery. I don't want to give too much away, in case someone would like to read the book, so I will just leave it at that.
This blog sucks!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment