OK Raysha, I'm finally getting to this one. Part of the reason it has taken me so long is because I'm just having difficulty thinking of six interesting things about me that my two readers of my blog don't know. So, I'm going to try. Raysha and Suzi, this post is for you! :)
1. I am addicted to blogs. I just love reading about other people's lives. I can't just start reading a blog from the day that I find it, I HAVE to go back and read the whole thing. Some that I start reading I never finish. Just something doesn't stick with me on that one. But there are some that I enjoy so much I find myself really getting caught up in it. I remember reading one blog and enjoying it so much. Then when I found out that something had happened in that person's life that wasn't really great, I was in such a funk. It was strange. I love it though. Blogs are a major addiction.
2. I am in a major scrapbooking slump. For me to be in such a creative slump for something that I have loved so much in the past, is really hard for me. I think that a lot of it for me is that I actually feel guilty a lot when I scrapbook now. Like the time that I am spending do that, could be used someplace else. When I was a stay at home mom, I spent way too much time and money on scrapbooking. So many things got put to the side because of this addicting hobby that I have. Now, I am almost afraid to really get into it again because of how I was then.
3. I don't have a very clean house. I'm not a fan of cleaning. Who am I kidding, I hate to clean. I guess I like a few very small parts of cleaning, but ugh!!! I love when my house is clean, but I don't like getting it there. I think my biggest complaint about cleaning is that it just doesn't end. I work 40 hours a week, 10 hour days. By the time I get home on those work days and get dinner fixed and all that, I don't want to spend that last little bit of time that I have before bed, cleaning. So, I tend to save it for the weekends. Doing that is not working. I never get the whole house cleaned, because just getting the main areas of the house back into decent condition takes way too long. I need to figure out a new system.
4. I love television and movies. I watch way too much of them, especially the TV part. I don't know what I did before we had our DVR or why we waited so long to get one. I think that this TV watching directly relates to the lack of "clean" house.
5. I just got done with my first big goal for my "101 Things for 1001 Days". Well, the whole thing isn't completed, but I made a huge step toward completing that goal. I went for a full 30 days without any soda. This is huge for me because I love soda. But I did it, and I feel pretty darn proud of myself. The other half of the goal is that I have to give up candy for 30 days. This one is going to be hard. I'm planning when to do this one. I think I'm going to start on January 1st. I will be able to enjoy Christmas stuff and then I will be done by Valentine's Day. It feels a little like cheating to have no big "candy holiday" in the middle, but I need to make it a little easy or I might not be able to do that one.
6. I have a really awesome family. I am really lucky in that regard. I have an awesome husband and two really great girls. I have wonderful parents, and my siblings really rock. I don't get to see any of my siblings often enough. I am really going to miss Suzi when she moves across the freaking country. We don't get to see each other often enough when we live as close as we do, but this is going to be hard. I am looking forward to Raysha moving closer. One is moving closer and the other is moving very far away. I'm both very happy and very sad and that is a very interesting place to be. I love you guys. I'm not a very good sister. I don't call nearly enough, OK, hardly ever, but I want you guys to know that I love you a lot. I think about you guys all the time, I just don't take the chance to tell you as much as I should.
This blog sucks!
15 years ago

3 comments:
I love you too!! And I don't call as often as I should either. I'm excited to be moving closer and to be able to see you more. I'm also in a scrapbooking slump. Although, I still keep buying stuff for pictures that I need to scrapbook. I'm getting way to far behind. We just celebrated Scotty's birthday and I haven't even scrapped his 1st birthday! aaaarrrrgggghhhh! I'm excited to see you guys over Thanksgiving. Maybe we can get out of our slump with some scheduled scrapbook time?
I loved reading this about you!! i'm so excited to Thanksgiving weekend! Scheduled scrapbook time...I'm in. Also, I'm taking some family pics for Raysha, do you want some too? Really, I'm asking for my own personal reasons...I'm going to need pics of everyone when I move so I don't get too lonely! :)
Jodi hi this is Tifani used to be gardner come see my post and Heather and Shawnas is on there too!!! I saw pictures of you with your 2 girls and love seeing you!!! Oh my gosh it has been a while but now that you're all found you will never be lost again!!! Yeah!!! Hope to hear from you soon!!1 Love ya guys Tif
Post a Comment